Accredited Investment Fiduciary®, Administrative Associate
William “Bill” Neil is semi-retired and acting in the capacity of an Administrative Associate with the firm. He worked as a financial advisor for over 35 years.
Bill is involved in his local community as a founding member of the Driftless Community Radio or WDRT in Viroqua, a classically trained composer, and a board member of FairShake, Inc. He lives with his wife Pamela, a certified reflexologist, in the Driftless Region of Wisconsin.
- Case Western Reserve University, Master and Bachelor of Music 1972-1977
- Fulbright Fellowship, Germany, 1978-1979
- Doctor of Arts, Music and Media Arts, 1979-1981
- American Symphony Orchestra League, Management Fellow, 1988-1991
- American College, Chartered Financial Consultant Course Work, 1992-2000
- Fi360, Accredited Investment Fiduciary Designation, 2014
- LPL Financial, 01/2003 – PRESENT
- Lincoln Financial Group; Financial Planner, 01/1991 – 12/2002
- Sun Life Financial; Investment Planner, 09/1987 – 12/1990
- Phone: (888) 492-4623
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.srretirementstrategies.com
- Broker Check page: https://brokercheck.finra.org/individual/summary/1712988