Also doing business as William Neil Financial Consultant, Inc.
William Neil is currently a financial consultant, investment advisor representative and registered principal with LPL Financial. He has worked as a financial advisor for over 25 years in the Chicago, IL and La Crosse, WI areas, also serving clients in Arizona, North Carolina, Indiana, Virginia, and Washington State. He serves over $20 million in brokerage and advisory assets through LPL Financial and has helped hundreds of individuals and families create and sustain financial plans that serve their long-term goals.
He as presented educational seminars in a number of subject areas over the years including: Estate Planning, Ethical Business Practices and Socially Responsible Investing, Renewable Energy and Retirement Planning, Employer Plan Retirement Seminar, and Taxes and Investing,
Neil has also served as a registered representative for Lincoln Financial Group Retirement before joining LPL Financial. Currently he serves as the registered representative for several plan providers including, LPL Financial and Expert Plan with company plan sponsors in the La Crosse, WI and Chicago, IL regions.
Neil is involved in his local community as a founding member of the Driftless Community Radio in Viroqua and a board member of FairShake, Inc. He lives with his wife Pamela, a certified reflexologist, in the Driftless Region of Wisconsin on their 30 acre homestead. William Neil’s strawbale constructed passive solar home-office is powered with both solar and wind renewable energy systems.
- Case Western Reserve University, Master and Bachelor of Music 1972-1977
- Fulbright Fellowship, Germany, 1978-1979
- Doctor of Arts, Music and Media Arts, 1979-1981
- American Symphony Orchestra League, Management Fellow, 1988-1991
- American College, Chartered Financial Consultant Course Work, 1992-2000
- Fi360, Accredited Investment Fiduciary Designation, 2014
- LPL Financial; Registered Principal, 01/2003 – PRESENT
- Lincoln Financial Group; Financial Planner, 01/1991 – 12/2002
- Sun Life Financial; Investment Planner, 09/1987 – 12/1990