Allison Mendoza is the owner and lead fiduciary LPL Financial Advisor at SRRS. She has been with the firm since 2017, and recently took ownership and operation in 2021. Previously, Allison worked in small business financing for 8 years, as well as government administration and a wide variety of customer service and hospitality positions. This has provided her with a spectrum of experience to help support all types of clients and business owners navigate financial goals.
Allison grew up in Minneapolis, lived many years in South Florida, and has chosen rural Wisconsin and the Midwest as her home and community. She enjoys the outdoor lifestyle of the Driftless region, operates a farm that has included raising cattle, sheep, pigs, and chickens with her partner Daniel. Allison also loves to travel and enjoys the urban offerings that La Crosse, Madison, and Minneapolis offer while spending her leisure time reading, swimming, kayaking the seven rivers, and hiking the Kickapoo Valley Reserve. She currently resides in her home in Viroqua and her farm in Richland Center, WI.
- Associates in Business Administration, Miami Dade College
- Bachelor of Science, Purdue University
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- LPL Financial d.b.a. Socially Responsible Retirement Strategies, 2017 – PRESENT
- Rapid Capital Funding, Senior Marketing Campaign Manager; Funding Director, 2010-2017
- U.S. Department of Commerce, Census Bureau, Regional Administration Manager, 2008-2010